Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Not Too Shabby!

I don't know about you, but I really, really do not like shopping.

Well, to be fair I like some shopping. I like book shopping and I always liked signing up for classes in college and grad school, which felt kind of like shopping. But I do not at all enjoy clothes shopping, or grocery shopping or any of shopping of that nature.

Which is why it was very surprising to me that I really enjoyed browsing Shabby Apple online. It's not the same old clothes for the same old stick figures. There are lots of really cute dresses in a variety of styles. Being me, I wasn't able to stick in there long enough to browse the entire site but beyond the body type guide, which suggests items from their collections based on your body type, and a quick glance at a few of their collections I happened to click on their swim section which are all vintage inspired one piece and tankini suits. I thought that really captured the essence of how Shabby Apple stands apart - wearable clothes (meaning mature adults could wear them to work or elsewhere and be both age and setting appropriate), for real people, with a little vintage twist of classiness. Refreshing. I highly recommend Shabby Apple the next time you're on the market for something new to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment