Sunday, February 19, 2012

Has Spring Officially Sprung?

It certainly has not where I am, but that hasn't stopped people from willing it to arrive. This story begins with my very rare treat for myself, a coffee or tea, to sip while I wait for the bus to work after my morning workout. One day last week just happened to be one of those treat days. Conveniently there is a chain coffee shop in the same building where my gym is located and when I got in line I couldn't help but notice these


One of the women who works the cash register decided to have a little fun with the doughnuts... so she wedged the doughnut holes back in and made flowers out of them! She also made rain doughnuts (you can see one of those in the far back). Though it was overcast, bitter cold and blustery out seeing these little creations certainly brightened the day. Perhaps they'll do the same for yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment